Sometimes we recognise that even though we love Jesus and seek to follow Him there are barriers in our life that seem to stop us from growing deeper in our relationship with Him and growing healthy relationships with others. The Emotionally Healthy Discipleship course is a two-part course that deeply changes your relationship with God and deeply changes your relationships with others.
You can do these courses in any order and at Whitehill we run one of these courses in Term 3 each year over 8 weeks.
Emotionally Healthy Relationships
(REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW FOR TERM 3 2022)
In this course, you’ll get equipped with practical relationship skills to love others like Jesus.
Discover how to:
· Check Your Community Temperature Reading
· Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
· Genogram Your Family
· Explore The Iceberg
· Listen well
· Climb the Ladder to Integrity
· Fight Cleanly
· Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (Running Term 3, 2023)
This course is suitable for someone who is new to faith or one who has been on the journey for a long time. In this course, you’ll learn how to slow down your life and develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
Discover how to:
· Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
· Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
· Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
· Find Your Way Through "Walls" to Grow into Maturity
· Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
· Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
· Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
· Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God's Love