Do you feel stuck in your relationship with God? Are there feelings of anger, sadness or grief that you don’t know what to do with? Do you sense an invitation from God into something a deeper place with Him? Then the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course might be for you. It is for anyone who desires to learn how to slow down their life to create space to deepen their experience with God. Running for 8 Tuesday nights 7-9pm commencing 20th July, the cost is $50 which covers all the materials you need (the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Book, Workbook and devotional). Commitment is for the whole 8 weeks and there will be some reading and reflective work to do between sessions. Your facilitators for this course will be Pastor Julie Baldwin & Kassidy Steinhardt.
- Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
- Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
- Find Your Way Through “Walls” to Grow into Maturity
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
- Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God’s Love
Anyone is welcome no matter where you are in your faith journey.