The Church Internship is a unique opportunity for you to position yourself in an environment where you will develop your ministry gifts, expand your leadership capacity and discover what it is like to serve in a local church.
Ministry Internships are voluntary positions for people with recognised leadership potential. Our internships offer training and responsibility in a number of areas of Church Life throughout the year.
Each Intern will experience…
- Insight and exposure to a wide range of ministry activities.
- The opportunity to specialise in a particular ministry area, with hands on training.
- Team Ministry in a dynamic and growing church at an exciting time in its history.
- One-on-one coaching with Pastors and Team Leaders.
- Regular development in the areas of spiritual, personal and ministry growth.
- The opportunity to study and gain a nationally recognised Certificate of Ministry. This qualification is through Brisbane School of Theology. Each of the units will count toward further studies (diploma or bachelor’s degree) if you wish to continue in ministry.
- In 2022 Church Internships will be offered in the following 5 areas:
Children and Families: Whitehill Kids – Mainly Music – Playgroups
Youth & Young Adults: Whitehill Youth – Whitehill Young Adults
Creative Ministry: Music – Worship – Technical (Audio, Lighting & Video) Outreach & Integration: Outreach Courses – Welcoming – Newcomers Events Discipleship: Life Groups – Spiritual Formation
For more information and to apply, click the links below.