Whitehill Church is happening onsite and online this Sunday. We look forward to welcoming you here to one of our onsite services at either 9am or 5.30pm.
If you are unable to physically be onsite to be part of our Worship Services – you are welcome to join us online:-
New Series commencing Sunday 24th October
SUNDAY KID’S CHURCH
Kid’s Church: Mini’s (1 to 4 year old’s)
- During the sermon of our Sunday morning worship service, we have a supervised play-based program for our one to four year old’s that introduces the truth of God’s word through play, songs and simple activities.
- The service host will announce when the program begins and direct you to the Green Room, to the left of the auditorium.
- Children under one are welcome to join us with parental supervision.
Kid’s Church: Happens in the hall
- Registrations from 8:45am
Children need to be checked in and out of the Kids Church. We ask that you check your child out at the registration desk before entering the hall area and to then collect your child from their classroom area.
- The program happens from 9am to 10:15am.
Children in Pre-Prep to Year 3
“The Greatest Journey”
Welcome to this exciting discipleship program! This material has been designed to equip our grade 4’s for the greatest adventure of all: to live boldly as faithful followers of Jesus Christ
Grade 5 & 6
Who God Says You Are an 8-week Bible study guiding kids in year 5 & 6 to find their identity in Christ, based on selected passages from Ephesians.
“Who am I?” is a question that many kids are being challenged to answer. To answer this question, we must first ask “Who does God say I am?” Beginning in Genesis, the Bible tells us that we are each made in God’s image, but that image has become distorted by sin. The only way to restore what was broken is through a relationship with Jesus. Through Defined: Who God Says I Am, kids will discover who God created them to be and what is true about their identity because of their relationship with Jesus
High School Life Groups!
High Schoolers join in the 9am Worship service and leave just before the sermon and meet the leaders in the foyer. This life group happens on a fortnightly basis.
(Term 4 dates 17 Oct – 31 Oct – 14 Nov – 28 Nov)
For More information contact Pastor Brad